If you are the victim of a catastrophic injury caused by the negligence of someone else, you can find yourself facing overwhelming medical, financial, and legal issues. At Dickler, Kahn, Slowikowski & Zavell, Ltd., our attorneys have many years of experience representing injured people in Illinois. We will deal with the legal and financial issues so you can concentrate on recovering your health.
Our lawyers are experienced in handling all types of injury and wrongful death cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car and pedestrian accidents
- Product liability claims, including injuries caused by auto defects, dangerous machinery, unsafe consumer products, unsafe machinery at work and workplace injuries
- Professional and legal malpractice claims
- Nursing home negligence, including death or injury by falls, bed sores, malnutrition, dehydration, and other forms of neglect
- Catastrophic injuries such as brain injury, spinal cord injury, and amputation
If you or a loved one has been injured, it’s important to contact an attorney as soon as possible to collect and preserve evidence to prove your case. It’s also important to seek prompt medical attention and then follow your doctor’s treatment plan for your recovery.
Our lawyers handle all personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis. This means that you will not pay attorneys’ fees until and unless we recover compensation for you. We offer a free initial consultation.
A few of the recoveries obtained for our clients include:
- $375,000 for nursing home fall
- $400,000 for nursing home neglect
- $600,000 product liability
- $501,000 psychiatric malpractice
- $740,000 legal malpractice
- Policy limit for pedestrian struck by automobile
For More Information
When you need legal help because you or someone you love has experienced a catastrophic injury, call or fill out the online contact form to get in touch with an attorney at Dickler, Kahn, Slowikowski & Zavell, Ltd. You can reach our catastrophic injury attorneys at 847-593-5595 (Arlington Heights) or 312-924-1352 (Chicago), or by filling out our contact form located to the right.