Sandra T. Kahn, a partner of the firm, was awarded a Juris Doctorate degree from the John Marshall Law School in 1983. Ms. Kahn was admitted to practice in the State of Illinois and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois that same year. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 1973 and her Master of Social Work degree from the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor in 1975.
Ms. Kahn was then employed by the State of Wisconsin Department of Health and Social Services as a Probation and Parole Agent for four years before beginning her legal education. Prior to joining the firm Marshall N. Dickler, Ltd., Ms. Kahn practiced with the Des Plaines firm of Di Leonardi & Broihier, Ltd. for eight years. Her primary responsibility was in the areas of probate, wills and trusts and estate planning, asset protection, and corporate and hospital law.
Ms. Kahn joined our firm in July 1991 and is now a partner of the firm. Ms. Kahn focuses her practice on enforcement of the Illinois Condominium Property Act with substantial Civil Litigation involvement including evictions, collections, and foreclosure cases representing the Homeowner and Condominium Associations’ interests. Association representation includes real estate tax protests, reductions, and evaluations.
She is a member of the Chicago Bar Association, DuPage County Bar Association, Northwest Suburban Bar Association, and the Illinois State Bar Association.
- Selected by peers as a Leading Lawyer
- Condominium & Homeowners’ Associations
- Corporate Law
- 80% Evictions and Foreclosures
- Purchases and Sales
- 10% Real Estate Tax Matters
- 10% Residential & Commercial Real Estate
- Trusts and Estate Planning
- 85% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Illinois, 1983
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1983
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois – Juris Doctorate – 1983
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, Michigan – Master of Social Work – 1975
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin – Bachelor of Arts – 1973
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Northwest Suburban Bar Association
- State of Wisconsin Department of Health and Social Services, Probation and Parole Agent
- Di Leonardi & Broihier, Ltd.