Jordan D. Gilman joined the firm in 2009 as an associate and received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Wisconsin Law School in 2007. He is admitted to practice in the states of Illinois and Wisconsin. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science, with high honors, in 2004.
While in law school, Mr. Gilman was a judicial extern for the Honorable Judge Robert W. Gettleman of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. Mr. Gilman practices in the representation of condominium and homeowner associations. He represents clients with significant and complex commercial litigation needs, as well as clients in all areas of general civil litigation.
Mr. Gilman is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association, Chicago Bar Association, DuPage County Bar Association, the Decalogue Society of Lawyers, and the State Bar of Wisconsin.
- General Civil Litigation
- Condominium and Homeowner Association Law
- Evictions, Foreclosures, and Bankruptcy Actions
- Commercial, Collection, and Corporate Litigation
- For-Profit & Not-for-Profit Corporations
- Illinois, 2009
- Wisconsin, 2008
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, Wisconsin
- Juris Doctorate – May, 2007
- De Paul University, Chicago, Illinois
- B.A. (Bachelor of Arts), magna cum laude – June, 2004
- Honors: With High Honors and Dean’s List
- Major: Political Science
- American Bar Association, Member: May 1, 2010 – Present
- Chicago Bar Association, Member: May 1, 2010 – Present
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member: May 1, 2010 – Present
- Wisconsin State Bar, Member: May 1, 2008 – Present