Our Practice Areas for Personal Injury, Business, and Commercial Law in Illinois
Our driven, knowledgeable, serious, and zealous attorneys represent both individuals and businesses in a broad range of legal cases ranging from condominium and homeowners’ association law to real estate transactions and litigation, business and commercial law, and catastrophic injury cases. Our lawyers serve clients throughout northern Illinois.
To learn more about a specific legal area, click on one of the links below:
- Condominium and Homeowners Association Law: Our lawyers advise condominium and homeowner associations in all aspects of law and governance, including developer turnover.
- Evictions and Collections: Owners who don’t pay maintenance fees can be evicted by the association and the association’s interest will be represented should the unit owner have their mortgage in foreclosure.
- Real Estate Law: Our lawyers represent individuals, businesses, lenders, developers, real estate agents, and title insurance companies in real estate transactions and litigation.
- Contracts: Our lawyers draft, review, and negotiate all types of business contracts. We also handle legal actions when one side commits a breach of contract.
- Business and Corporate Formation and Governance: We have many years of experience advising and counseling small to medium-sized businesses, corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and sole proprietors in the United States.
- Catastrophic Injury: If you have suffered a serious injury, our lawyers can help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
- Wrongful Death: Our lawyers represent family members who have lost a loved one in a fatal accident or as a result of professional malpractice.
- Nursing Home Neglect: We represent families in cases of nursing home negligence and abuse throughout Illinois.
For More Information
If you’d like more information about any of our practice areas, you can call us today at 847-593-5595 (Arlington Heights) or 312-924-1352 (Chicago) to speak to one of our knowledgeable attorneys about your case and legal needs. You can also fill out the contact form on our website, located at to the right of this text. At Dickler, Kahn, Slowikowski & Zavell, Ltd., we are ready to assist you!