The law firm of Dickler, Kahn, Slowikowski & Zavell, Ltd. is widely known for our experience in real estate law. Our lawyers represent individuals, businesses, lenders, and developers, and we work closely with real estate agents and title insurance companies throughout northern Illinois.
Our firm has extensive experience in litigating complex real estate issues in addition to handling transactions. As a result, our firm can handle any real estate issue that may arise as a result of your transaction or development project.
Examples of real estate issues our attorneys handle include:
- Residential real estate transactions
- Commercial transactions
- Drafting easements or use licenses on property
- Due diligence associated with purchase of commercial real estate
- Formation of LLCs to own commercial properties
- Drafting purchase agreements
- Review of purchase agreements prior to signing
- Legal actions to enforce real estate contracts
- Quiet title actions
- Representing real estate brokers in errors and omissions claims
- Litigation involving boundary line disputes, easements, and lien priority
- Drafting and reviewing lease contracts
- Title insurance defense
- Loan workouts and foreclosure
- Homeowner and condominium association representation
- Real estate tax matters including real estate tax protests, reductions, and evaluations
- Real estate development
- Zoning and land use issues
- Construction disputes
- Mechanics’ liens
Before you sign a significant commercial contract, you should have the agreement reviewed by an attorney. Purchasers of commercial real estate do not enjoy the same protections as purchasers of residential real estate.
For More Information
When you need the assistance of a real estate attorney, you can call Dickler, Kahn, Slowikowski & Zavell, Ltd. All of our attorneys are experienced and knowledgeable. Just call us today at 847-593-5595 (Arlington Heights) or 312-924-1352 (Chicago), or fill out the contact form to the right, to discuss your concerns about your case.